We’re currently looking for projects in the field of
We’ll favour projects & concepts applying to one or more of the following aspects:
- interactivity; arousal of the Spieltrieb (drive to play / play instinct) -> especially regarding light- and video-installations
- sustainability; up-cycling possibility
- curiosities; technical specialties and projects displaying new creative ways of dealing with (digital) technology
- site specific works (particularly engaging with the location Zeche Heinrich Robert in Hamm)
- Finalised projects or those realisable in four weeks time
depending on what kind and extent of the project, we can offer you:
- project / material budget
- small fee
- participation in our summer camp on site, beginning one month pre festival , including crew catering
We’d love to build and create an adventure playground during those 3-4 weeks all together, dreaming of transforming the compound into a little temporary utopia instead of just working output driven in order to serve a consumable product for paying customers. We’d rather accomplish a place where we can operate as a community. Become part of the team, get to know artists in advance, interchange or interconnect in order to work on your own project or helping others realising theirs.
PLAY WITH US
We would love to develop our utopian playground with all of you.
Just send us your crazy little ideas for festival art, performances/walking acts, installations, workshops or games to firstname.lastname@example.org
BE A VOLUNTEER
You would help us organise all of this madness while others play? Splendid!
If you want to be a part of the expedition team instead of buying a ticket, there are lots of areas we could use your help in.
Just click on ‘become a volunteer’ below, fill out the form appearing and we’ll find a place for you in no time.